[OpenStack-DefCore] Results from Community Meetings > discussion/+1 about reconsidering Havana Swift as a core capability

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Sep 12 15:27:38 UTC 2014

Yes, that's my interpretation of what I've heard expressed.  Your position aligns with the original DefCore principles of allowing alternate implementations.