[OpenStack-DefCore] Suggestion to split by-laws changes into separate redlines for voting [was Updated Bylaws]

Rochelle.RochelleGrober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Sep 11 20:20:07 UTC 2014

I agree that each of the focus areas for bylaws changes should be a separate vote.  There should be the original language and proposed language for each bylaw change focus, along with what the bylaws would look like with each set of changes, plus with all the changes.

I would hate to have DefCore changes derailed by other, unrelated changes that may be more controversial (or vice versa for that matter).

--Rocky