[OpenStack-DefCore] Specific Capabilities Recommendation

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Fri Oct 17 13:14:52 UTC 2014

I personally think public cloud is this *most* important target for defcore. IMHO having a consistent target for developers to write to across dozens of different public clouds all over the world is job 1.

I agree with your point about volume and image being important for compute.

On the requirements that are problematic for large scale deployments it seems that removing those requirements is the quick "fix" while addressing the underlying technical fit in the code is the right long term solution (easier said than done i know).