[OpenStack-DefCore] Specific Capabilities Recommendation

Phil Estes estesp at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Oct 17 04:33:41 UTC 2014

Rob, this seems to be shaping up nicely IMO, but I'm curious with both
this draft and the "Venn-like" diagram from the other thread that we are
no longer talking about DefCore as the combination of capabilities
(tested via Refstack) and designated sections.  I think we had a
generally complete idea of designated sections for each of the core
capability areas based on prior meetings, minus having a completed
review of Swift given the other discussions that impeded getting there.

Is this "step 1" to get agreement here and then move on (or back) to DS,
or am I missing another set of discussions that led to DS not being a
discussion point here?

Thanks,
Phil Estes
IBM