[OpenStack-DefCore] More details about DefCore Platform & Programs Split

rob at zehicle.com rob at zehicle.com
Fri Oct 17 04:21:06 UTC 2014

> On October 16, 2014 at 11:05 PM Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:
>
>  Given the term "program" is already in use in OpenStack to describe something
> different, I think you need to find a different word here.

The Foundation (who made this recommendation) uses "program" in marketing
materials in a way that aligns with this use.  We already have multiple uses of
the word program that are, IMHO, generally understood in correct context.  I do
not have an opinion on this and will defer to Mark to further clarify/justify.