[OpenStack-DefCore] Programs & Platform layout for board meeting on Monday

rob at zehicle.com rob at zehicle.com
Thu Oct 16 20:43:51 UTC 2014

> It looks like most of the things on the diagram listed as part of the
> “Compute” program are actually managed by several different programs as
> defined by the TC [1]. We’re discussing dropping the use of the word
> “programs” for teams [2], but I still think the difference in the two uses is
> going to be potentially confusing.

I'll defer to the Foundation here.  We did discuss this exact point and it's
important to understand that the Foundation _already_ uses programs in the way
that's outlined here.

One option would be to have capabilities that are platform only.  That would
address Rocky's concern about Identity being added.

Great questions!

How about this?