[OpenStack-DefCore] Programs & Platform layout for board meeting on Monday

rob at zehicle.com rob at zehicle.com
Thu Oct 16 20:28:13 UTC 2014

Great question.  At this point, it's not a Havana Capability.  Once there are
tests, then I suspect it could become a program.

I believe that the Foundation wanted programs to be driven by vendor interest in
trademarks.  From that perspective, we'd add it if there was someone asking for
an Identity program.