[OpenStack-DefCore] Programs & Platform layout for board meeting on Monday

Rob Hirschfeld rob at zehicle.com
Thu Oct 16 19:53:32 UTC 2014

Doug,

It was proposed by the Foundation because it mirrors the marketing
messaging that they use in describing OpenStack.

A long time back, we were having some debates about programs vs projects.

Overall, the "programs" that we are talking about here appear to line up
consistently with the technical team programs.

Rob