[OpenStack-DefCore] progress - met w/ Foundation

Simon Anderson simon at dreamhost.com
Fri Oct 3 01:51:20 UTC 2014

Mark, thanks for the further detailed and thoughtful reply. I believe this
works for all the Compute use cases in production and/or contemplated that
I have heard. I think this framework works, and agree we should move on it
at the next Board meeting. With further comments/input from the community
of course, plus further definition of the core capabilities and designated
sections required for the Compute Powered mark.

Best,
Simon