[OpenStack-DefCore] Planned meeting on Friday @ 1 Pacific

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Wed May 21 21:53:27 UTC 2014

All,

I sent the invite via join me and posted the agenda https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreLighthouse.1

I named the cycle "Lighthouse".  If want to make a name suggestion for the next cycle...

We had a limited schedule window for kickoff, so I jumped on it.  I regret the challenges for non-US time zones.

## Meeting Details

*         Join the meeting: https://join.me/777-365-607
*         United States   +1.213.226.1066 , International: https://join.me/intl
*         Access Code   777-365-607#
*
## Agenda

This is the cycle kickoff meeting.  The goal is to PLAN discussions in the future, not to resolve the issues.  Joshua and I will play time cop to make sure we plan for future meetings about all topics.

*         review feedback from Summit
*         plan face to face on Thurs 6/12 (possible Refstack 6/11)
*         working with the TC/PTLs to complete the Havana Score Card by OSCON 7/4 target
*         plan for getting Ice House & Juno work started (triggers)
*         start by-laws change work
*         start "make it easier to understand" version of capabilities score matrix
*         figure out how/if to address Board question about other marks (e.g.: API only).  This must be connected to the Foundation updates about the "powered" and "compatible" marks.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone