[OpenStack-DefCore] Boilerplate DefCore description

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri May 9 15:06:07 UTC 2014

All,

Mark suggested that we include a simple base definition of DefCore as a header for all materials.   We, of course, collaborated on twitter to edit it.

DefCore sets base requirements by defining 1) capabilities, 2) code and 3) must-pass tests for all OpenStack products. This definition uses community resources and involvement to drive interoperability by creating minimum standards for products labeled "OpenStack."

Please review and recommend adjustments as needed.

BUT PLEASE USE THE ETHERPAD > https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreBoilerPlate

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone