[OpenStack-DefCore] Moment Of Truth: based on current scores & non-admin requirement the list of capabilities is...

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Tue May 6 13:09:37 UTC 2014

Sorry!  Here's the source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av62KoL8f9kAdFo4V1ZLUFM0OHlrRnFpQUkxSHJ5QWc&usp=drive_web#gid=6

I'm working to put together a page w/ the capabilities groups.