[OpenStack-DefCore] Please review - lexicon, Public APIs only & capabilities definition text

Bhandaru, Malini K malini.k.bhandaru at intel.com
Fri May 2 17:58:43 UTC 2014

Rob - if additional tests are added down the road as we build out the tests, will it require a yay/nay vote from all the providers of the certified products. That may be democratic but would prefer giving them a few months heads up/alerts/test fail notifications but not have push back. The idea here is that the set of tests may not be complete. In spirit they are to ensure the functionality desired.
Regards
Malini