[OpenStack-DefCore] Please review - lexicon, Public APIs only & capabilities definition text

Troy Toman troy at tomanator.com
Thu May 1 03:56:48 UTC 2014

"Also, I’d like to made a quick decision > PUBLIC APIs ONLY.  I was looking at the criteria and realized that non-admin trumps everything.  I believe that we just need to accept that Core is Public API only because that’s required for interop.  Admin tests are great but will not be core."

+1 I think this is in line with starting core small and a focus on driving interoperability.  We could always elect to handle admin API's differently if we get broad feedback that it's necessary from the community.

- Troy