[OpenStack-DefCore] Draft Response to TC about Designated Section

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Mar 21 03:40:27 UTC 2014

DefCore,

We've had several discussions about the TC's questions for designated sections and have draft response.  Our response does not have a specific action, but identifies several options that we could choose.  There are still unanswers questions from the TC and we are meeting next week to resolve those in a phone meeting.

Before we send to the TC on Monday, we'd like to get comments and additions to the draft from the DefCore committee.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HYwxVjVDhLYD4zE8MraT-3l5lKoOCV8AKXfPRmW_ASc/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to use the comment feature in Google docs.  If you have extensive edits, we can add you to the editor's list,

Thanks,

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone