[OpenStack-DefCore] Heads up on defcore implications for tempest

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Mar 20 23:01:46 UTC 2014

Heya,

this came up in the defcore meeting today and I want to specifically
call it out for your attention.

The lever that the defcore committee is using for compliance testing
is tempest. There is a likelihood that telling vendors that their
thing can only be defcore compliant if its tested with tempest will
result in an increase in the number of tempest submissions, probably
between the Icehouse release and about 90 days after.

Do you have any concerns with this I should be aware of?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia