[OpenStack-DefCore] HELP NEEDED > Meetings This Week! Potentially DefCore Thurs 3pm and Criteria Wed 1pm/Fri 7am

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Tue Mar 18 18:11:19 UTC 2014

All,

We're trying to coordinate two (or more!) meetings this week.    We need to bring in more people on the Criteria scoring.

We need a least one 2 hour working session to continue to evaluate/score Criteria.  It is very important that we have technical attendance at this meeting so we can evaluate the capabilities efficiently.

We should have a committee meeting to review communications on several topics and status.  We are behind on publishing TCUP to a broader audience - I'm focusing on that this week.

I'm looking for suggestions for meeting times.  My thoughts:

DefCore > Thursday @ 3pm Pacific time for the DefCore general meeting
Capability Scoring
> Wednesday @ 1 pm Pacific
> Friday @ 7 am Pacific

Suggestions??

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone