[OpenStack-DefCore] Update from Board Meeting, more meetings to schedule > please vote on doodles!

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Jul 28 20:30:22 UTC 2014

John,

Thanks for the corrections.  Please join us as we discuss these topics.

It's important to restate that we're talking about commercial use of OpenStack and the ability to substitute is also a part of open source Apache 2 licensed products.  We're trying to give specific guidelines on how much instead of having the answer be "none" or "any."

Rob