[OpenStack-DefCore] Update from Board Meeting, more meetings to schedule > please vote on doodles!

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Jul 28 18:56:40 UTC 2014

All,

I'm pleased to report that the board approved the advisory Havana capabilities (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/File:DefCore_Capabilities_Scoring.pdf ).  Note that I added the TC feedback and set all remaining 0.5 scores to a conservative 0.

I'm including the committee report we presented at the board meeting.  We spent some time prepping the board for the Designated Sections work and expect it to offered for approval at the September meeting.

I'd like to post Doodles to get some meeting times over the next few weeks including potential face to face meetings.  First we need to discuss/review the principles for selection (review<http://robhirschfeld.com/2014/06/05/designated-code-sections/>)

1)      Principles, This Week: (Thurs or Friday) http://doodle.com/75afaha3aypkybia

2)      Draft DS on Low Hanging Fruit, Next Week (have have to slide) http://doodle.com/zncaidywetn9qici

3)      Finish DS for review, Face to Face, 8/14 and/or 8/17 http://doodle.com/giqhyd85mvtbick2

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone