[OpenStack-DefCore] "TC direction" columns scores for havana core capabilities

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jul 16 10:31:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

The Technical Committee discussed and voted on Havana core capabilities
scores yesterday. The following document was approved. It lists scores
for "TC direction" columns of the scoring spreadsheet, and clarifies all
the "0.5" scores that were initially proposed there:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/resolutions/20140617-defcore-capabilities-scoring.rst

The diff from original scoring can be found at:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/commit/?id=7aeee9d9eb88ea5f8a9b6af99b2da7769a06f89d

We have identified several opportunities for improvement in the scoring
process (including documenting the intent of each capability), but
nothing worth blocking this first iteration any longer. We should work
on implementing them for future iterations of the process.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Chair, OpenStack Technical Committee