[OpenStack-DefCore] First stab at capabilities list

Troy Toman troy.toman at rackspace.com
Tue Jan 14 17:24:39 UTC 2014

I have taken a first attempt at boiling down the tempest test cases into capabilities. You can find this work on the API-details page (Col G,H,I) of the Google doc with the Tempest analysis that we looked at in our last meeting. This work ID’s 73 capabilities. It will need some revisions, I expect as I believe I varied the granularity a bit as I went through the list. But, this should be a good starting point.

The link the Google doc and other info is on the etherpad from the last meeting …

Troy

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreElephant.3