[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Criteria Woring Session Confirmed > TUESDAY 2/25 9am - 11am PDT

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Feb 24 19:33:22 UTC 2014

All,

We're going to go ahead and try to have this working session tomorrow.

Here's the reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av62KoL8f9kAdFo4V1ZLUFM0OHlrRnFpQUkxSHJ5QWc&usp=sharing

Rob

You have been invited to a join.me online meeting

Join the meeting: https://join.me/105-624-807

On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app<https://join.me/app> and enter meeting code: 105-624-807

Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.

By phone:
United States   +1.213.226.1066
Access Code   105-624-807#

Other international numbers available<https://join.me/intl>

By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.

Start time by time zones<https://join.me/timezone/1393347600000/1393354800000>