[OpenStack-DefCore] DefCore Progress Meeting - Thurs 2/20 2300 UTC (3pm PDT)

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Feb 14 23:05:35 UTC 2014

All,

Josh and I sat down and picked a meeting time for a DefCore progress update.

Latest Connection & Agenda Info: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreElephant.4

MEETING AGENDA (2/20 @ 3 PDT, 60 minutes) Elephant.4

NB: No time is perfect, but if you want to encourage presence of PTLs / TC members, please avoid 12:00pm-2pm PDT on Tuesdays, as that is when we have the TC and PTL weekly meetings.

Share Info:
*         Join the meeting: https://join.me/444-557-688
*         On PC or Mac, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
*         On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: 444-557-688

*         Join the audio conference:
*         No matter how you join the conference, everyone will be on the same audio call.

*         By phone:
*         1) Dial +1.415.464.6999 (United States) Dialing from another country? Check our international numbers: http://help.join.me/knowledgebase/articles/149448-does-join-me-offer-international-conference-number
*         2) Enter conference ID: 444-557-688

Previous Meeting: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreElephant.3

Agenda:

*         Review RefStack use-cases.  Agree to prioritization. (Rob & Joshua)
*         Discuss results of initial criteria scoring (Rob & Joshua)
*         Review capabilities determined from test review (Troy)
*         Plan for TC update about activities including:
o    Bylaws changes around Core update including idea to have TC act as proxy for general membership to lessen requirement when making core definition changes
o    Program vs Project discussion
o    Pressure on Tempest and how to address gaps
o    How to clearly define require code components as per the principles (detemermine if action is needed, if yes then make plans)

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone