[OpenStack-DefCore] Please review, results from Designated Sections review w/ recommendations. +1s needed

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Aug 22 15:16:27 UTC 2014

Tom,

I agree with you.  That spread sheet is an intermediate document that allowed us to get moving.

Troy added some descriptions to https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110159/2/defcore/havanacore.json

That file will be the source in the future.  We're waiting for it to get +1s for review (HINT TO DEFCORE).

Rob