[OpenStack-DefCore] Please review, results from Designated Sections review w/ recommendations. +1s needed

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Aug 18 04:37:37 UTC 2014

Cool - that's more like what I'm getting at - practical aspects of the
trademark license requirements as related to the below 'designated
sections', as they apply to what end users actually see.

So far I haven't seen anything remotely close to this written down, and
I believe it can really help with general understanding and comment.

Regards,

Tom