[OpenStack-DefCore] Please review, results from Designated Sections review w/ recommendations. +1s needed

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Aug 15 01:14:16 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

Can you provide a few example uses of the commercial marks based on below?

eg "I can call my cloud "OpenStack Powered" without regard to the use of
Keystone."

I'm also interested in any practical implementation concerns you think
can arise based on the below suggestions.

For example, in the case of an "OpenStack Powered" cloud that offers an
object store that is not swift, would they be recommended/required to
denote that actually that particular bit was not "Openstack Powered"?

I could see that being confusing for users, and my guess is there might
be some similar cases that should be managed :)

Regards,

Tom