[OpenStack-DefCore] ACTION REQUIRED > pick meeting dates!

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Aug 1 04:34:29 UTC 2014

All,

We're not going to have a meeting this week - I did not get enough responses.

For the F2F: Josh is not available for 8/14 and I don't think I can get back to SFO for 8/17.  Either way, we can run the meeting.

Please review the meeting times and vote.

1)      Principles, This Week: (Thurs or Friday) http://doodle.com/75afaha3aypkybia

2)      Draft DS on Low Hanging Fruit, Next Week (have have to slide) http://doodle.com/zncaidywetn9qici

3)      Finish DS for review, Face to Face, 8/14 and/or 8/17 http://doodle.com/giqhyd85mvtbick2

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone