[OpenStack-DefCore] reminder: meeting tomorrow (Thurs) at 10am Pacific

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Wed Apr 16 20:57:22 UTC 2014

I'm in SFO if anyone wants to meet f2f for this meeting - looking for a host.

MEETING AGENDA (TENTATIVE 4/17 10am Pacific Time) Elephant.8

NB: No time is perfect, but if you want to encourage presence of PTLs / TC members, please avoid 12:00pm-2pm PDT on Tuesdays, as that is when we have the TC and PTL weekly meetings.

Previous Meeting: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreElephant.7
Next Meeting: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/DefCoreElephant.9

## Meeting Details

*         Join the meeting: https://join.me/322-612-559
*         United States   +1.213.226.1066 , International: https://join.me/intl
*         Access Code   322-612-559 #
*
## Elephant.8 Agenda (to be ordered after meeting)

WORKING SESSION

*         Further Discussion of Becoming an official OpenStack Program? (RefStack)
*         Publication of Capabilities Document
*         Update Comms Plan

  *   community out reach

  *   ...
*         First Pass on Score (what's in strawman)

  *   pre-req finish scoring pass #1
*         Integration of Driver Test into process and scope

  *   Mirantis Boris & Jonathan

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone