[OpenStack-DefCore] Revised Bylaws

Radcliffe, Mark Mark.Radcliffe at dlapiper.com
Wed Apr 9 12:50:56 UTC 2014

Your understanding is correct

-----Original Message-----
From: Thierry Carrez [mailto:thierry at openstack.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 2:29 AM
To: Mark McLoughlin; Radcliffe, Mark
Cc: Eileen Evans Esq. (eileen.evans at hp.com); defcore-committee at lists.openstack.org; Roay, Leslie
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-DefCore] Revised Bylaws

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hmm, I'm not explaining myself clearly. There were two redline
> documents. AIUI, one showed the difference between the current bylaws
> and v15. The other showed the difference between v15 and v18. It would
> help us to see a redline rendering of the changes between the current
> bylaws and the latest proposed changes (i.e. v18).

My understanding is:

rev15 - current bylaws
rev17 - initial change proposal
rev18 - latest change proposal

and the attached redline drafts were:
- diff between rev15 and rev18
- diff between rev17 and rev18

So the "redline rendering of the changes between the current bylaws and the latest proposed changes (i.e. v18)" is the rev15-rev18 diff.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message. To contact us directly, send to postmaster at dlapiper.com. Thank you.