[openstack-community] Proposal: remove voting on speaking proposals for Barcelona Summit

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu May 19 21:25:55 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-19 17:15:57 -0400 (-0400), Dave Neary wrote:
> With all respect, the most important voice(s) in this debate are also
> notably absent - we have not heard anything from any foundation staff
> since the start of the thread, and I suggest we take a pause to let them
> weigh in, as (in the end) whatever happens will be implemented by them.

To be fair, I'm on the foundation staff and have simply been
replying with my community-member/track-chair-emeritus hat on;
however I'm also not one of the event coordinators and wouldn't
attempt to speak on their behalf (my opinions do not necessarily
reflect those of the summit crew).
Jeremy Stanley